Document production + print
We have extensive experience in preparing a variety of documentation for our customers:
- Text - Whatever source material you have prepared, we can turn it into something that represents your business in the best possible fashion. Whether you have developed final text, or wish to submit a collection of relevant source documents, notes or even just bullet points, we can ensure the resulting documents use clear, effective language for communicating with your customers or audience.
- Graphics - We can manipulate images you provide, create and edit new pictures and diagrams and source stock photographs for your documents.
- Delivery - Through relationships with variety of printing companies, we can arrange printing at competitive rates with the high-quality finish your business deserves every time. We use software from QuarkXPress and Adobe InDesign for commercial printing to Microsoft Office packages for more traditional word processing, with optimised PDFs and other formats for the web on request. We also provide the completed files (for your records as well as future use not requiring Bluefire assistance) and can prepare templates for your own in-house work.
Get in touch to see how we can help
For obvious reasons, it's hard to show much of our print work online, but some of the projects we have worked on include:
- Corporate imagery, including logos, styles and templates for word processing and DTP software (more on our branding page)
- Stationery - headed paper and compliment slips
- Business cards
- Brochures, leaflets and factsheets
- Technical publications
- Newsletters/company magazines
- Exhibition stand design and promotional gift branding
Take a look at our portfolio for a few examples of our work.